|Name||Develop and improve products|
|Legal text||To develop new products and improve products vendors can:
● Use information to improve their existing products with new features and to develop new products
● Create new models and algorithms through machine learning
● Conduct any other data processing operation allowed under a different purpose under this purpose
|User-friendly text||Your data can be used to improve existing systems and software, and to develop new products|
|Vendor guidance||● Allowable Lawful Bases: Consent, Legitimate Interests
● You may only process information here for the explicit purpose of product improvement or new product development.
● Do not conduct any other data processing operation, such as improving individual user profiles, allowed under a different purpose under this purpose – you must obtain a lawful basis for that purpose.
● [with Feature 1] Develop and improve products by matching and combining data obtained offline with the data obtained online.
● [with Feature 2] Develop and improve products by linking different devices.
● [with Feature 3] Develop and improve products by using an identifier obtained by receiving and using automatically sent device characteristics.
● [with opt-in for Special Feature 1] Develop and improve products by processing precise geolocation previously stored or made available in the moment.
● [with opt-in for Special Feature 2] Develop and improve products by using an identifier obtained by actively scanning device characteristics.
source: IAB Europe